Monday, January 23, 2012

Alex Jones: It's Now Just A 2 Man Race Between Romney and Paul 1/2

Paul Urges Supporters To Donate In Immediate 'South Carolina Money Bomb' "Every dollar is absolutely critical" Steve Watson www.infowars.com www.prisonplanet.tv January 11, 2012 On the back of his powerful second place win in New Hampshire, Ron Paul has urged his supporters to switch to a higher gear in order that the campaign can continue the momentum into South Carolina where the next primary takes place in ten days' time. In an urgent email shot, Paul told supporters "I'm going to try my best to spend a few hours relishing this great finish. But the truth is, I'm already thinking about South Carolina, Florida, and beyond." Adding that he was in the race for the long haul and was ready to fight, Paul noted that more funds for campaigning in South Carolina were needed immediately. "I'm headed there tomorrow to begin a feverish round of campaigning. But I need to be able to pay for it all." Paul stated. "Unlike my opponents, I don't have Wall Street banksters lining up to write fat checks to my campaign. I'm grateful I've been able to count on the generosity of good folks like you." the email continued. Paul urged supporters to begin donating immediately to a 'South Carolina Money Bomb', with the culmination of the fundraising effort set for this Saturday, January 14. "My staff is already busy implementing an ambitious plan for South Carolina, including hard-hitting voter mail and TV ads." Paul wrote. "...your support has never been more important. Every dollar you can ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu_GrWQKQ4s&hl=en

Tags : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: