Wednesday, November 2, 2011

December 10, 2007 I (10)

This is the northwest corner of my property along Rt. 104, and a view of my right-of-way to the highway. I own some land on the outside of this fence, too. The fence has been battered, leaving a rather wobbly fence line. I have seen use of a backhoe, a Bobcat and a Mack truck to batter the fence a little at a time. I've had to replace this corner post several times -- sometimes it is snapped off. It is a solid steel t-post set 2-3 feet deep in the ground. The green material is tennis-court fabric used to create a wind-break for my plantings on the earth berm. Under the fabric, the heavy-duty cattle-panel fence has been twisted and bent. The fence has been under-cut in several places and asphalt applied on my property right up to the fence. The survey marker was obliterated by the asphalt job. Bartoszewski's asphalting was done by contractor Heath Combes in October 2007, just before Combes was appointed in November to the Hannibal Zoning Board of Appeals to hear Bart's appeal for a variance. The Hannibal Town Board, Town Commissioner and Lawyer had to write and pass a new law in order to replace an existing zoning-board member with Bart's contractor in the middle of the appeal for a variance for his illegal building. Later, Judge Seiter of the Supreme Court of the State of New York found this unacceptable, overturned the variance and sent it back. Not so coincidentally, when I photographed the asphalting job and damage to my fence in October 2007, DA Dodd wrongfully ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m85UFMUtV7M&hl=en

See Also : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: