Monday, September 19, 2011

Appeals

At the Tax Law Offices of David W. Klasing in Irvine, I offer sound legal counsel and strategic insight. Licensed as a lawyer in California and Certified in public accounting, I provide businesses and individuals with comprehensive tax representation. I have more than 16 years of professional tax, accounting and business consulting experience, coupled with extensive knowledge about federal and state tax codes, regulations and case law. As a former auditor, I can help you avoid tax problems. If you are facing a dispute, I will aggressively protect your interests during an audit or in tax litigation. I have assisted hundreds of businesses and individuals through the audit process, and I have a proven and sustained record of favorable results for clients.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A946YenDVJY&hl=en

Recommend : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: