Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Legal Solutions - Man With The Points

Harjap goes to the phone lines and a man starts to say his question. Harjap says you havent said hello or anything and you just started. The man says hello, how are you. Harjap says hello, Im fine. The man says I like your words. Harjap says thank you. The man says my wife came here on a work permit and from today, it has been 5 years. I am here dependent and with me are my 2 children. 3 years ago, in a no entry sign, I went into with it my vehicle and got 3 points and a fine. In the questions, it says you should write your traffic offences. Shall I write this or not? Harjap says you should. The man says will it affect my case much? Harjap says not much. The man says I have only gone into a no entry sign and got 3 points. Harjap says no problem, fill it in. If you didnt and they found out, they will refuse you for lying. It is best you tell all the truth and it wont affect anything. Everyone has points, even me. He says I really enjoy your Punjabi and thank you very much. Harjap says whenever you fill in an application; the government here want to see if you have not done any criminal work or anything. The driving offences and points here and there, you can write them and you should declare them. It is to make sure you are telling the truth with the government, they want to make sure you havent done things like kill anyone or hit anyone. Driving offences will not count. If you dont declare it and they check and find out, they can cause problems. A new rule has been ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_DAIPq7Ns0&hl=en

See Also : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: