Monday, August 27, 2012

EPM - IP Lawyer - Anarchy Studios Houston

Video Production provided by Anarchy Studios Houston Video Featuring EPM in "IP Lawyer". (C) 2011 BMI Directed by Kerem Zephaniah at Anarchy Studios Houston. Models: Laila T Recorded, Edited Mixed & Mastered by Ace the Divine at Anarchy Studios Houston. ashouston.com WITH THANKS TO ALL WHO SERVE! Message from Eric P. Mirabel If you were injured in service and want to establish a new business venture: I want to help you, pro bono, for all attorney fees for obtaining a United States Patent or Trademark. See my website www.emirabel.com for information. Lyrics to: IP Lawyer Lament By: Eric P. Mirabel ("EPM") Copyright 2010 My keys expertise, hire me you'll upturn, Fat fees? no I don't squeeze; make your concerns scat, You want patents? you don't have to yearn that, Cause I know IP, my record affirms that, they want war? forewarned: I got the confirmed stats, Run up the score, for you, this is what I earn at, You want patents? you don't have to yearn that, Cause I know IP, my record affirms that, Those Lawyers that, make a living on catastrophe say: "my kinda laws geeky," well feel free to laugh at me choose work for your mind, Mom* preached education [* Helga Mirabel, 1924-1987] its not money, study! Books sitting there waiting, thanks to her, most cases don't take 'em, Ambulances don't chase 'em, [those] clients not injured most faking, No divorces they're crazy, criminals shoot me don't pay me, Yet, judges still quote papers I wrote, like: what say me? replay me* [*Courts ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwVxDd1Qcxk&hl=en

Recommend : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: