Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Medical Marihuana Gets A DIN#, Sativex & A Note To Rick Simpson That's All Efficacious

I haveHarper's Canada and Medical Marihuana Gets a DIN# in 2011 www.facebook.com a question for ya!! As you know the Government of Canada will not Give Medical Marihuana a DIN# because it has not been Proven Efficacious!! Like the letter from VAC states in this Video. I used it, so should I be compensated, if any Me...mber Of Governments investments are linked to this FAKE DRUG, that I was tricked in to taking, by the Labeling and Drug Description as a Pain Medication?? Medical Marihuana is NOT Efficacious, or it would be given a DIN#!! www.youtube.com Sativex DIN# 02266121 This is a Legal Drug made from Cannabis Extract!! See at 3:14 of this video! www.youtube.com Now I'm not asking you for legal advice, as you are NOT my Lawyer!! I have no lawyer so am just asking as a guy, who has a friend??? TTFN I know I'm sorry! OK! I was as most using Street Pot while waiting for my MMAR 1.5 years that came in 2005, then I started getting MM from HC and sending the Bill to VAC, who in 2006 decided after 3 appeals would not Cover the Cost Of HC MM, as it had no DIN#. VAC did not PAY and HC cut me off in 2006! Then I tried to Grow with a License, that ended up in the courts, so I was forced to find an alternative with a DIN#. Sativex was Prescribed, but VAC still denied Coverage in 2006 of even it, so I was forced to use street pot or pay for Sativex out of my Disability Pension, until 2008 when VAC started covering HC MM and I think DND started Handing Out Sativex on DND ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9W9zSrVv78&hl=en

Friends Link : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: