Saturday, January 1, 2011

Is Law Enforcement Allowing My MARRIED Alcoholic Naval Spy EX to Assault & Attempt to Murder Me?

Death by chemtrails toxins? My ex is sure trying. I'm sitting in my suite experiencing a VIOLENT and RELENTLESS electronic/chemtrails toxin attack in my Alpharetta, GA hotel suite by a MARRIED, alcoholic Naval spy ex-paramour, with whom the relationship ended OVER 10 YEARS AGO and I'm enraged that law enforcement REFUSES to arrest this sociopathic, borderline personality having misogynist and his felonious partners in crime. This practically disbarred former Boston lawyer, who started out, apparently, as a solo stalker, has become a falseflag domestic terrorism organized crime stalker network crime boss (as well as one for a major national criminal network engaged in activity from identity theft to prostitution). Dubbed, "Oscar Bin Laden", he is an admitted substance abuser with self-described "disabling" mental illness. This is in PUBLIC RECORDS for the District of Columbia Bar Association and the District of Columbia Court of Appeals. Therefore, since I'm certain the government, who retains him as a Naval Reservist and Intelligence Community member both (a) knows exactly whom this is who has been engaging in this behavior (since I contacted the Justice Department and Richmond FBI about him late last year) and (b) they are aware of his criminal history and activity, mental illness and substance abuse as well as his employment history, I wonder why MY government is allowing this ex to use MY tax dollars and MY taxpayer supported government (military) resources to launch ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Np7rNH3tc&hl=en

Thanks To : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: