Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beware Long Term Disability Insurance

I do not consider myself to be, but when I think about something that my family and I will help in emergencies approached, I think I'm very gullible an idiot in most cases. My story begins when I teach in the school and often insurance agents would require some of our time after school had finished for the day. This is what happened on that day. After my students had gone home, listen, I made my way to the library of insurance history.

The agent wasSales of long-term disability insurance. I was interested and I had already purchased short term disability insurance. I hoped to never use either order, but you never know, so I reported to them and the payments started to be debited from my monthly check.

I have heart issues and I needed a defibrillator, so in October 2003, I received my first implant. A short story long, until March 2004, I left my teaching and went on disability. I have my short and my longTerm disability insurance. The short-term disability was so pleasant and never had a heartache to get. The long-term disability insurance was another headache at all.

Some months I would get a check from the long-term and in other months, I would receive a letter explaining how they had me too much, they would subtract the amount from the amount I should have received. It was a very confusing, frustrating and financially unstable time for my family and me, because theInsurance was something we could not expect easy.

After some time the insurance company started sending me letters stating that if I got my Social Security disability, I would be required to pay it back for the amount they had given me. I do not think so, because the insurance agent who came to school to sell it, not even mentioned this small amount of information. And there was no insurance for emergencies and I never had to pay back insurance because I had heardPayment of premiums? This is where the gullible part comes in.

After I get my social security disability, I began to be hunted by the insurance company and its lawyers. They wanted their $ 19,000 and some odd dollars, and they wanted it right and proper. At that time the insurance is not my priority, because I had a lot of doctor, hospital, pharmaceutical and bills that needed to be taken care of first. I even have my congressman and approached me with my governor of this assistanceEdition.

End of my career and go on disability was not my choice. It was something I had to do to stay alive. The lawyers are threatening to call my home and my existence, because they know they get away with it. I go to the insurance company to pay back because they have threatened to ruin my credit, and probably worse if I do not, but I've managed to keep the price by 50 percent.

My advice to anyone who intends to long-term disability insurance is not received, or if itYou do, please ask questions and make sure you know, you will be asked to return the money to pay the agency. When I signed the papers for the insurance, I really said would need to pay the money back, I can only say that I carelessly overlooked this important information. I learned one valuable lesson, and I will never be so careless. Please understand, you get the money really is not insurance, it is a loan.

Visit : cheap lg lcd tv review

0 comments: